Process Validation Summit 2015
March 30-31, 2015, Racquet Club of Philadelphia, PA
Are you compliant with FDA requirements for process validation? This two-day intensive summit brings together industry leaders to help you exceed regulatory thresholds and avoid costly FDA inspection findings.
With Representation From:
- ProPharma Group
- Snee Associates
- PharmaTech Associates
Featuring Comprehensive Coverage On:
- FDA Process Validation and Risk Management Approaches
- Lifecycle Approach to Process Validation
- Global Technology Transfer and Process Validation
- Achieving the Business and Compliance Benefits of Quality by Design (QbD) and Continued Process Verification (CPV)
- Legacy Products - From Retrospective to Prospective Process Validation
- Validation Sampling Plans and Statistical Process Control
- Cost-effective Process Validation Lifecycle Management
- Implementing a Comprehensive Strategy for Process Validation: Stage 3, Continued Process Verification
- Establishing a Continuum of Criticality for Process Parameters and Quality Attributes Throughout the Lifecycle
- And Much More!
Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems, 2015
May 11-12, 2015, Racquet Club of Philadelphia, PA
The growing interest in alternative routes of drug administration has experts predicting that the market for transdermal and intradermal drug delivery systems will exceed $30 billion in 2015. That's why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
Over 15 Featured Speakers, Including:
- Thean Yeoh, Assoc. Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Mikolaj Milewski, Sr. Scientist, Merck
- Ajay Banga, Professor, Mercer Univ.
- Narasimha Murthy, Assoc. Prof., Ole Miss
- Susan Ciotti, Dir. Of Formulations, NanoBio
- Audra Stinchcomb, CSO, F6 Pharma
- Bobby Singh, Chief Technology Officer, Corium
- Thakur R.R. Singh, Professor, Queens Univ.
With Comprehensive Coverage on:
- Key Formulation Considerations for Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
- Latest Advances in Microneedle Patches for Self-Administered Vaccinations
- Optimizing TDD & IDD for Efficacious Delivery and Patient Compliance
- Novel TD Patch Designs and Technologies
- Enhancement Techniques for Drug Delivery and Efficacy
- Designing the Future: Dissolvable Polymeric Microneedle Arrays
- Overcoming Barriers to Large Molecule Delivery and Expanding the Range of Compounds for Use in TDD & IDD
- Exploring Adjuvants and/or Nanocarriers in TDD & IDD
- Understanding Regulatory Issues & Requirements for TDD & IDD Systems
- Lowering Production Costs for TDD & IDD Therapies and Vaccines
- Mechanisms of Dermal and Transdermal Absorption of Drugs
- Fentanyl Patches: Exploring the Failures
- Disposal of Transdermal Patches Containing
- And more!
Full Conference Agenda Coming Soon!
Register Now & Receive a Pre-Conference Rate of only $995!
Cleaning Validation Summit
June 2015, Philadelphia, PA
Conference agenda coming soon.
Check back for details, or call (217) 649-3038 for more information.
Extractables, Leachables, & Elemental Impurities
September, 2015, Philadelphia
Conference Agenda Coming Soon.
Check back for details, or call (217) 721-5774 for more information.