Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems, 2015
May 11-12, 2015, Racquet Club of Philadelphia, PA
The growing interest in alternative routes of drug administration has experts predicting that the market for transdermal and intradermal drug delivery systems will exceed $30 billion in 2015. That's why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
Over 15 Featured Speakers, Including:
- Thean Yeoh, Assoc. Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Mikolaj Milewski, Sr. Scientist, Merck
- Ajay Banga, Professor, Mercer Univ.
- Narasimha Murthy, Assoc. Prof., Ole Miss
- Susan Ciotti, Dir. Of Formulations, NanoBio
- Audra Stinchcomb, CSO, F6 Pharma
- Bobby Singh, Chief Technology Officer, Corium
- Thakur R.R. Singh, Professor, Queens Univ.
With Comprehensive Coverage on:
- Key Formulation Considerations for Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
- Latest Advances in Microneedle Patches for Self-Administered Vaccinations
- Optimizing TDD & IDD for Efficacious Delivery and Patient Compliance
- Understanding Regulatory Requirements for Product Quality and Performance Testing, Including the New Proposed Changes to USP General Chapter <3>
- Novel TD Patch Designs and Technologies
- Enhancement Techniques for Drug Delivery and Efficacy
- Designing the Future: Dissolvable Polymeric Microneedle Arrays
- Overcoming Barriers to Large Molecule Delivery and Expanding the Range of Compounds for Use in TDD & IDD
- Lowering Production Costs for TDD & IDD Therapies and Vaccines
- Mechanisms of Dermal and Transdermal Absorption of Drugs
- Development of a Novel Antimicrobial Nanoemulsion Therapy
- Disposal of Transdermal Patches Containing Abuse Potential Drugs
- Case Study: Phase Two Study of Transdermal Patch Delivering Abaloparatide for Treatment of Osteoporosis
- And more!
Celebrating its Ten Year Anniversary in 2015, ONdrugDelivery Magazine is a series of themed drug delivery features magazines available free in print and electronic versions. Uniquely, each issue focuses tightly on one topic within the field of drug delivery. With a truly global readership already in excess of 45,000, and with contributions and loyal support from many of the most important companies in the drug delivery business - from among the largest to the smallest - ONdrugDelivery Magazine is a must for those in the industry who need to know what's going on in drug delivery worldwide. Subscribe FREE today at: www.ondrugdelivery.com.
Process Validation Summit 2015
October 5-6, 2015, Sheraton La Jolla, CA
Are you compliant with FDA requirements for process validation? This two-day intensive summit brings together industry leaders to help you exceed regulatory thresholds and avoid costly FDA inspection findings.
With Representation From:
- ProPharma Group
- Snee Associates
- PharmaTech Associates
Featuring Comprehensive Coverage On:
- FDA Process Validation and Risk Management Approaches
- Lifecycle Approach to Process Validation
- Global Technology Transfer and Process Validation
- Achieving the Business and Compliance Benefits of Quality by Design (QbD) and Continued Process Verification (CPV)
- Legacy Products - From Retrospective to Prospective Process Validation
- Validation Sampling Plans and Statistical Process Control
- Cost-effective Process Validation Lifecycle Management
- Implementing a Comprehensive Strategy for Process Validation: Stage 3, Continued Process Verification
- Establishing a Continuum of Criticality for Process Parameters and Quality Attributes Throughout the Lifecycle
- And Much More!
Early Bird Pricing: Register by June 15th and save $200!
Extractables, Leachables, & Elemental Impurities
September 14-15, 2015, Racquet Club of Philadelphia, PA
Attention to leachables, extractables, and elemental impurities has increased due to the recent revisions of USP and ICH guidelines. This two-day conference will examine the safety, quality, and regulatory issues involved in a wide array of contexts central to the pharmaceutical industry, including drug packaging and delivery components, single-use systems, parenteral drug products, and infusion pump systems. We will hear from key industry working groups such as PQRI and BPOG. In addition, we will focus closely on the keys to satisfying recent ICH and USP guidelines for metal impurities in current and future drug products and biologics.
Featuring Comprehensive Coverage On:
- Meeting Qualification and Compliance Implications of USP and and ICH Guidelines for Elemental Impurities
- Industry Working Group Updates: The PQRI Leachables and Extractables Considerations for Parenteral and Ophthalmic Drug Products
- Industry Working Group Updates: The BPOG's Extractables Protocols for Singe-Use Technologies
- Total and Extractable Elemental Impurities In Plastic Materials and Systems: A Literature Review
- Analysis of Extractables & Leachables: Past, Present and Future Trends
- Extractable Study Design and Data Evaluation of Polymeric Product Materials
- Safety Assessment of Leachables for Parenteral Drug Products
- Managing the Risks of Leachables from Single-Use Processing Equipment
- Strategic Application of Analytical Methods for Extractables Evaluations
- Extractables & Leachables Considerations in the Qualification and Validation of Single-Use Systems
- E/L Studies for Medical Devices Based on Blood Separation Technologies
- And Much More!
Full Conference Agenda Coming Soon!
Register Now & Receive a Pre-Conference Rate of only $995!
Cleaning Validation Summit
June 2015, Philadelphia, PA
Conference agenda coming soon.
Check back for details, or call (217) 721-5774 for more information.