Microneedle, Transdermal & Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems, 2019
September 18-19, 2019, Metro Meeting Centers, Boston, MA
The growing interest in alternative routes of drug administration has experts predicting that the market for transdermal and intradermal drug delivery systems will exceed $30 billion in 2020. The industry is on the threshold of bringing into commercial production a new generation of transformative TDD and IDD therapies and delivery systems. That is why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
Featuring In-Depth Coverage On:
- Next Generation MN Systems: Delivering High Drug Doses Transdermally Using Microarray Patches
- In Vitro Permeation Testing in Dermal Drug Discovery and Development
- Overcoming Unique Challenges Facing Skin Delivery Systems
- Delivering Therapeutic Peptides - A Case Study Using a Solid Microstructured TD System
- Latest Advances in Microneedle Drug and Vaccine Delivery
- Optimizing Dissolving Microneedles & Coated Microneedles for Drug Delivery
- Improving Formulation Design in Dermal/Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Mechanisms of Dermal and Transdermal Absorption of Drugs
- Regulatory and Experimental Considerations for Extractable and Leachable Analysis of TDD Systems
- Exploring the Therapeutic Potential of Cannabinoid Medicines Via Skin Delivery
- And more!