Combination Products Summit 2022
September 28 – September 29
Regulators in North America and Europe are requiring stricter standards for the manufacture and safety testing for combination products in both the Pharma and med device industries. This two-day summit features expert insight into CP product development, and the complex quality, safety, and regulatory compliance issues facing the CP market. Pharma Ed’s Combination Products Summit 2022 provides comprehensive coverage of current and future trends in combination product development for drugs, biologics and medical devices.
- Two full days of presentations, panel discussions, and networking
- Industry experts share their knowledge and lessons learned in CP development, quality, and safety across the product lifecycle
- Learn how to enable continued development, regulatory filings, and ongoing supply of CPs in the age of COVID
- Gain critical insight into applying human factors in device design
- Learn about what’s next in digital health in biopharma applications
What People Are Saying about Pharma Ed’s
Combination Products Annual Summit!
“Thank you again for such an excellent program.”
~ Senior Principal Scientist, Bausch + Lomb
“The presentations and experience of the presenters was very
instructive and helpful towards building my own programs.”
~ Corporate Director, Medicago, Inc.
“Great mix of topics and excellent networking sessions.”
~ Deputy Director, Sanofi Pasteur
“Very useful conference for us. Learned a lot from all the presentations.”
~ Research Scientist, Amneal Pharmaceuticals
Early Bird Discount: Register by August 1st for only $1,495 and save $200 off the Standard Rate!
Pharma Ed’s Combination Products Summit is Sponsored by