Combination Products Summit 2023
May 16, 2023 – May 17, 2023
Advances in digital health and connected devices are revolutionizing the combination product landscape. This two-day summit features expert insight into next-generation CP product development, and the complex quality, safety, and regulatory compliance issues facing the market. Pharma Ed’s Combination Products Summit 2023 provides comprehensive coverage of current and future trends in combination product development for drugs, biologics and medical devices.
Please Note: The 2023 program is currently in production. Check this space regularly for updates!
In the meantime, check out last year’s summit program here >>>
Pre-conference Special: Register for Combination Products Summit 2023 today and receive a $400 discount off of the standard rate!
Set your brand apart by sponsoring Combination Products Summit 2023! Pre-conference discounts are currently available.
- Two full days of presentations, panel discussions, and networking
- Industry experts share their knowledge and lessons learned in CP development, quality, and safety across the product lifecycle
- Learn how to enable continued development, regulatory filings, and ongoing supply of CPs in the age of COVID
- Gain critical insight into applying human factors in device design
- Learn about what’s next in digital health in biopharma applications
What People Are Saying about Pharma Ed’s
Combination Products Annual Summit!
“Thank you again for such an excellent program.”
~ Senior Principal Scientist, Bausch + Lomb
“The presentations and experience of the presenters was very
instructive and helpful towards building my own programs.”
~ Corporate Director, Medicago, Inc.
“Great mix of topics and excellent networking sessions.”
~ Deputy Director, Sanofi Pasteur
“Very useful conference for us. Learned a lot from all the presentations.”
~ Research Scientist, Amneal Pharmaceuticals
Pre-conference discount: Register today and receive $400 off of the standard rate.
Pharma Ed’s Combination Products Summit is Sponsored by