Microneedle & Transdermal Drug Delivery Forum 2022
September 13 – September 14
The growing interest in alternative routes of drug and vaccine administration has experts predicting that the market for microneedle drug delivery systems could exceed $30 billion by 2025. The industry is on the threshold of bringing into commercial production a new generation of transformative skin-mediated delivery systems. That is why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed’s Microneedle & Transdermal Drug Delivery Forum 2022 brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
- Two full days of presentations, panel discussions, and networking
- The industry’s top experts share their knowledge and lessons learned
- Gain critical insight into meeting regulatory expectations for Microneedle & Transdermal products, delivery platforms, and packaging
- Learn how to overcome challenges to scale up in manufacturing
- Discover the critical quality, material & design attributes for MN arrays & TDDS
- Learn how to overcome challenges to delivering poorly soluble compounds through the skin
With Comprehensive Coverage On:
- Latest Advances in Dissolvable Microneedle Technology for Drugs & Biologics
- Key Considerations for Microneedle and Microarray Patch Development
- Scaling It Up—Key Manufacturing Experiences and Challenges for MN arrays
- Key Regulatory Considerations for Microneedle and Transdermal Systems
- Identifying Critical Quality, Material and Design Attributes for MNs & TDDs
- Key Formulation Considerations for Skin- Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
- In Vitro Permeation Testing of Dermal Products
- Why IVPT—and Not In Vivo?
- In Vitro Release Test (IVRT): Principles and Applications
- Evaporative Metamorphosis in Topical Products
- Delivering Biologics Using Oral Devices—An Overview
- Dissolving Microneedle for Advanced Alopecia Treatment
- Laser-based Manufacturing and Coating of Microneedle Devices
- Clinical Development and Manufacturing of the First Sustained-Release, Patch- Based Influenza Vaccine
- And More!
What People Are Saying about Pharma Ed’s Annual
Microneedle & Transdermal Drug Delivery Forum!
“What a great conference this always is! Pretty much the ideal blend of industry
And academia and the intersection of very established contributors to this area
With the latest cutting-edge info in the field. This is a favorite of mine year after year”
~ Director, AbbVie
“Very useful conference for us. Learned a lot from all the presentations.”
~ Scientist I, Amneal Pharmaceuticals
“What an excellent conference! I enjoyed it very much and I think I gained
A wealth of information that I’m going to apply to my organization. I’ll definitely
Recommend this conference to colleagues.“
~ Director, QA, Exelixis
“The presentations and experience of the presenters was instructive & very helpful in building my own programs.”
~ Corporate Director, Medicago, Inc.
Early Bird Pricing: Register by August 1st for only $1,495, and save $200 off the Standard Rate!
Pharma Ed’s Microneedle & Transdermal Drug Delivery Forum is Sponsored by