Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Packaging & Delivery 2024
June 3 – June 4
Consumer preferences, coming regulatory mandates, and an emerging cultural consensus in favor of eco-friendly practices are pushing industries across the globe to put sustainability at the center of their projects. Achieving sustainability in packaging and across supply chains is one of the biggest challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry, currently one of the world’s largest producers of post-consumer waste. But big challenges also present rich opportunities—for those equipped to seize them. According to a recent study, the market for sustainable packaging alone is expected to be $150 billion by 2030. Meanwhile organizations that can substantially reduce their carbon footprint will reap lasting dividends down the road. That is why you cannot afford to miss Pharma Ed’s inaugural, Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Packaging & Delivery Summit. This two-day conference brings together leading experts and stakeholders, to share ideas and best practices in exceeding your organization’s sustainability goals.
Pre-conference Special: Register for Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Packaging & Delivery 2024 today for only $1,395! That’s a $400 discount off of the standard rate. But hurry, this discount won’t last long!
Set your brand apart by sponsoring Pharmaceutical Packaging & Delivery 2024!
Featuring In-Depth Coverage On:
- Exploring the EU’s PPWR Proposal’s Impact on Pharma
- How to Maintain Regulatory Compliance While Achieving Sustainability Targets
- Completing the Circle—Keys to Supply Chain Sustainability
- What Pharma Can Do to Source Sustainable Materials—Current & Future Prospects
- Key Design Considerations for Sustainable Packaging/Devices
- Creating Sustainable Cradle-to-Gate Lifecycle Processes
- Next Generation Biopolymers for Use in Packaging Materials
- Single-Use Systems (SUS)—How Can They Be Made More Eco-friendly?
- Expanding the Role of Green Chemistry in Raw Materials Used by Pharma
- How Digitalization Can Optimize Production Processes and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- How a Product Lifecycle Assessment Can Support Sustainability Objectives
- Integrating Flexible & Biodegradable Packaging into Your Processes
- Responsible Waste Management Practices for a Sustainable Industry
- And More!
Pre-conference Special: Register Today and Receive a $400 Discount Off of the Standard Rate!
Pharma Ed’s Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Packaging & Delivery is sponsored by: