Strategies for Selection, Compliance and Mitigation of Extractables and Leachables Challenges
Topics Addressed Include:
- Selecting and Evaluating Materials for Container Closure Systems
- Reducing the Potential for Interaction Between Dosage and Components of Container Closure Systems
- Assessing the Influence of Container Closure Systems on Drug Stability
- Pharmacopeial Control of Plastic Materials for Containers
- How Custom and Semi-Custom Packages Can Reduce QC and Production Costs and Timing
- Satisfying Evolving Quality Expectations for Glass Injectable Packaging
- Determination of Extractables and Leachables for Container Closure Systems
- Building Efficiencies in Extractables/Leachables Testing in Quality Control Programs
- Extractables and Leachables Case Studies
Plus, Special Expanded Session:
Evaluating and Selecting Polymeric Materials for Container Closure Systems
- Genzyme Corporation
- Kiang Consultant Services
- Material Needs Consulting, LLC
- Eakins & Associates
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- CCM Specialists
- Ompi of America
- Chemic Laboratories, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Toxikon Corporation
- Pharmalytica Services
- SCHOTT forma vitrum
- LANXESS Inc.
There are no reviews yet.