Exploring New Strategies for Optimizing Bioavailability of Current and Future Drug Products
Perhaps the most critical research agenda for today’s pharmaceutical industry is achieving solubility and bioavailability of poorly soluble drug candidates. The challenges are not going away, and neither are your organization’s demands. Pharma Ed’s 3rd annual Solubility & Bioavailability Summit focuses on the innovative science required to overcome bioavailability/solubility challenges for API’s in a wide range of pre-clinical, clinical, and manufacturing contexts.
Featuring Representation From:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Astra Zeneca
- Bend Research
- Quotient Clinical
- Cempra Pharmaceuticals
- Sirius Analytical
- Princeton University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
With Comprehensive Coverage On:
- Computational Approaches to Enhanced Solubility
- Novel In-Vitro Tools to Predict the Food Effect on Bioavailability
- Encapsulation and Controlled Release from Nanoparticles
- Implications of Drug/Polymer Interactions at Water/Crystal Interfaces
- Polymer Thin Films for the Delivery of Poorly Soluble Drugs
- Risk-Based Approaches in Early Product Design
- Formulation, Development and Stabilization of Spray-Dried Dispersions
- Stabilizing Supersaturated Systems Using Surfactants as Anti-Nucleation Agents
- New Approaches to the Interplay of Dissolution, Solubility and Permeability in Formulation Dev.
- Dosage Form Selection and Optimization in Early Clinical Trials
- ational Formulation Approaches to Cost-Effective Product Development
- And Much More!