Examine Recent Developments in Transdermal Drug Delivery
Topics to be Addressed Include:
- Practical Considerations for Expanding the Range of Drugs and Vaccines for Delivery Using Transdermal Systems
- Explore Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems as a Viable Alternative to Oral, Intra-Muscular or Intra-venous Injection
- Understand How FDA Regulates Transdermal Drug Delivery Technologies for Investigational and Marketed Products
- Explore Novel Applications of Transdermal Drug Delivery Technologies
- Overcome Obstacles and Achieving Efficacy in Active Transdermal Delivery Platforms
- Cost Considerations in the Development and Production of Transdermal Delivery Systems
- Understand Therapeutic Advantages for Transdermal Delivery of Biopharmaceutical and Vaccines
- Learn How New Technologies are Expanding the Scope of Transdermal Delivery to Include Hydrophilic Macromolecules
Featuring Representation From:
- Eakins and Associates, Inc.
- Biologics Consulting Group
- BD Technologies
- 3M Drug Delivery Systems
- University of Mississippi
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Xel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
- AllTranz Inc.
- Polytherapeutics, Inc.