Strategic Development, Safety & Regulatory Compliance, and Commercialization of Pre-Filled Syringes
With the Pre-Filled Syringes market expected to top $16 billion dollars by 2021, the industry is looking for next generation materials, technologies and production strategies to streamline commercialization and to adapt quickly to a changing regulatory environment. Pharma Ed Resources, an industry leader since 2004 in delivering market-driven research on PFS, is proud to announce its 2018 Pre-Filled Syringes Forum. Pharma Ed brings together top scientists, regulatory experts and innovators to share best practices and the latest research in this field, enabling you to maximize your organizationâ€™s leverage in this dynamic and growing market.
Featuring Representation From:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sanofi Genzyme
- Janssen R&D
- Eakins & Associates
- Harro Holfinger
Including Special Coverage On:
- Critical Issuesâ€”Examining the Regulatory Environment for PreFilled Syringes & Combination Drug-Delivery Systems
- Quality and Regulatory Affairs Best Practices for External Partnerships in Combination Product Development
- Ophthalmic Injections: The Manufacturer, Regulator, Physician, and Patient Ecosystem
- Applying Quality-by-Design Principles to the Development of Pre-filled Syringes
- Filling of High-Concentration mAb Formulations into Pre-filled Syringes â€“ Understanding Nozzle Clogging and Filling Accuracy
- Syringe Siliconization and its Role in Protein Aggregation
- Pre-filled syringes(PFS) and container closure integrity testing (CCIT)
- Challenges and Opportunities for Development of Stability Program for Combination Products
- Devices for Self-Injection: Advantages of the Platform Approach
- Challenges Associated with PFS Combination Product Development for Ophthalmic Applications
- Strategic and Technical Considerations for PFS and Autoinjector Development for Biologics
- And Much More!
There are no reviews yet.