Understanding the Advantages, Costs, Regulatory and
Process Considerations in the Usage of Disposables and Single-Use Systems
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the Advantages and Benefits of Disposable and Single-Use Systems
- Explore and Quantify the Cost Outcomes Managing the Risks Associated with Materials Utilized to Fabricate Single-Use Bio-Processing Equipment
- Using Single-use Assembliesfor Final Fill and Finish Application
- Implement a Risk-based Approach to Single Use Systems Implementation
- Understand FacilityDesign and Equipment Considerations
- Risk-based Assessment of Extractables & Leachables in Single-use Systems
- Implement Containment Solutions Under Time & Budget Constraints Using Disposable Technologies
- PallLife Sciences
- Robert Bosch Packaging Technology, Inc.
- Biopharm Services Ltd.
- Hecht Technologies
- Hyde Engineering + Consulting, Inc.
- Material Needs Consulting, LLC
- Vivalis, France
There are no reviews yet.