The growing interest in alternative routes of drug administration has experts predicting that the market for transdermal and intradermal drug delivery systems will exceed $30 billion in 2015. That’s why you cannot afford to miss this two-day intensive conference. Pharma Ed brings together leading researchers in the field to share the most recent advances in the design, formulation, and delivery of skin-mediated therapies and vaccines.
Over 15 Featured Speakers, Including:
- Thean Yeoh, Assoc. Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Mikolaj Milewski, Sr. Scientist, Merck
- Ajay Banga, Professor, Mercer Univ.
- Narasimha Murthy, Assoc. Prof., Ole Miss
- Susan Ciotti, Dir. Of Formulations, NanoBio
- Audra Stinchcomb, CSO, F6 Pharma
- Bobby Singh, Chief Technology Officer, Corium
- Thakur R.R. Singh, Professor, Queens Univ.
With Comprehensive Coverage on:
- Key Formulation Considerations for Skin-Mediated Therapies and Vaccines
- Latest Advances in Microneedle Patches for Self-Administered Vaccinations
- Optimizing TDD & IDD for Efficacious Delivery and Patient Compliance
- Understanding Regulatory Requirements for Product Quality and Performance Testing, Including the New Proposed Changes to USP General Chapter <3>
- Novel TD Patch Designs and Technologies
- Enhancement Techniques for Drug Delivery and Efficacy
- Designing the Future: Dissolvable Polymeric Microneedle Arrays
- Overcoming Barriers to Large Molecule Delivery and Expanding the Range of Compounds for Use in TDD & IDD
- Lowering Production Costs for TDD & IDD Therapies and Vaccines
- Mechanisms of Dermal and Transdermal Absorption of Drugs
- Development of a Novel Antimicrobial Nanoemulsion Therapy
- Disposal of Transdermal Patches Containing Abuse Potential Drugs
- Case Study: Phase Two Study of Transdermal Patch Delivering Abaloparatide for Treatment of Osteoporosis
- And more!